Saturday, June 30, 2007

inspired from nausea after finishing part of it

Couldn't afford it so had to finish part of it crouched in the bookstore. Unsightly.

I must be continually distracted from myself, or I shall drive myself mad.

There is no collision within me when I think about sex and chastity. I like to pretend there is, I like to believe that my mind is battling my base desires. But when I'm in my quiet moments I feel that they are both there, exisiting like a parallel ghythm, strummed welcomingly into my perception. And I feel all is right with the world and one is more right than the other.

Blankness never seizes me. When it happens I fret. I am too accustommed to the low hum of my mind.

If we mean to have people notice us we must notice them. Your persistence is puzzling.

I do not feel capable of pronouncing what is merely right.

see what a bad effect he has on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home